- 1 dl white wine
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 clove of garlic, pressed
- 3 tbsp. tomato puree
- 3 dl water
- 1 tbsp. rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 2-cm pieces
- 1.25 tsp. salt
- 0.5 bunch coriander, coarsely chopped
- 1.5 tsp. sambal oelek
- 0.5 tsp. cumin
- 100 g corn tortillas
- 100 g Tilsiter cheese, coarsely grated
- 100 g red kidney beans soaked for approx. 12 hrs, drained
- 2 yellow pepper, cut into quarters lengthways and then across into 1-cm-wide strips
- 100 g chickpeas soaked for approx. 12 hrs, drained
Simmer the beans and chickpeas in boiling water for about an hour until soft, drain. Heat the oil in the same pan and sauté the onion and garlic. Add the pepper and tomatoes and continue cooking for about 2 mins. Add the tomato puree and briefly continue to sauté. Add the sambal oelek, ground coriander and cumin seeds. Pour in the wine, reduce completely, add the water and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, simmer for approx. 15 mins. Add the beans and chickpeas and simmer for about another 15 mins. Stir in the coriander, season with salt.
Place the corn tortillas in 4 portions on an oven tray lined with baking paper and top with the cheese.
Bake for approx. 5 mins. in the top half of an oven preheated to 220°C. Serve the cheese nachos at once with the bean stew.
- Vegetable Dishes
- 13h 35 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 90m + Soften: ca. 720m + Bake: ca. 5m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 438 Kcal