- 0.25 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 100 g sour single cream
- saltwater, boiling
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 250 g green asparagus, cut in half lengthways and across
- 1 tin white tuna in brine MSC-approved, in oil (approx. 155 g), drained, broken into pieces
- 1 organic lemon ', cut thinly peeled zest into thin strips and set aside
Simmer the asparagus in boiling salted water for approx. 3 mins., until almost soft. Remove, briefly rinse with cold water, drain and pat dry.
Puree all the ingredients together, season, distribute the asparagus between the glasses with the dip and garnish with the reserved lemon zest.
- Vegetable Dishes
- 15 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 15m
- Servings For 8 glasses
- Nutrition 66 Kcal