- salt and pepper to taste
- 0.25 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 2 tbsp. single cream
- 3 tbsp. dark sultanas oder Korinthen
- 1 organic lemon (wenig Schale und 2 TL Saft)
- 4 beef tomatoes (ca. 600 g)
- 5 tbsp. Aceto balsamico bianco dolce
- 300 g goats’ milk cream cheese (Chavroux)
Slice a lid approx. 1 cm wide off the top of each tomato, set aside. Scoop out the tomatoes, season.
Mix the sultanas with the balsamic vinegar, cover and steep for approx. 30 mins. Beat together the cream cheese, cream, lemon zest and juice using the whisk from a hand mixer until the mixture is smooth. Drain the sultanas, retaining the balsamic vinegar, and set aside. Stir the currants into the mixture, season and divide into the tomatoes. Transfer the tomatoes to a greased, wide ovenproof dish and place the reserved lids on top of the tomatoes.
Bake for approx. 15 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 200°C. Serving suggestion: Baguette and leafy salad.
- Vegetable Dishes
- 1h 10 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 25m + Marinate: ca. 30m + Bake: ca. 15m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 234 Kcal