- 0.25 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 1 puff pastry, rolled into a circle
- 3 tbsp. grated Parmesan
- 1 zucchini (ca. 200 g), in ca. 5 mm dicken Scheiben
- 1 aubergines (ca. 200 g), in ca. 5 mm dicken Scheiben
- 1 yellow pepper (ca. 200 g), in Sreifen
- 2 tomatoes on the vine, cut into 5-mm-thick slices
- 3 tbsp. pine nuts, roasted, coarsely chopped
- some oregano leaves, finely chopped
Roll out the dough and place on a tray with baking paper. Prick the base firmly with a fork, sprinkle with the cheese.
Arrange the vegetables across the dough so they overlap slightly, salt to season.
Bake for approx. 35 mins. on the bottom shelf of an oven preheated to 220°C. Take out of the oven, remove the baking paper, drizzle oil over the top.
Mix the cheese with the other ingredients well, then scatter over the flan.
- Vegetable Dishes
- 55 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 20m + Bake: ca. 35m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 539 Kcal