- oil to fry
- 1 eggs
- a little pepper
- 1 dl meat bouillon
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 clove of garlic, pressed
- a little nutmeg
- 350 g minced meat (beef)
- 2 tomatoes, cut into quarters, insides removed, and then cut into thin strips
- 2 tsp. marjoram, finely chopped
- 600 g pumpkin (e.g. butternut), cut into 3-mm-thick slices
- 1.8 dl single cream for sauces
- 120 g grated Parmesan
Heat the oil in a frying pan. Brown the meat in batches for approx. 3 mins. per batch, remove from the pan. Reduce the heat, wipe the cooking fat from the pan, add a little oil if necessary. Sauté the onions and garlic. Briefly add the tomatoes and return the meat to the pan. Add the stock, bring to the boil, reduce the heat. Allow the liquid to reduce a little. Stir in the marjoram, season. Remove the pan from the heat. Salt the pumpkin slices and layer alternately with the meat in the prepared tin.
Thoroughly combine the cream, egg and Parmesan, season. Pour the sauce over the gratin.
Gratinate for approx. 30 mins. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 200°C. Remove, let stand for approx. 5 mins., serve.
- Vegetable Dishes
- 1h Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Bake: ca. 30m
- Servings For 1 people
- Nutrition 520 Kcal