- 0.75 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- a little nutmeg
- 0.5 dl white wine
- 2 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 1 shortcrust dough, rolled into a circle
- 0.5 dl milk
- 500 g pumpkin (e.g. butternut), cut into 1-cm cubes (yields approx. 550 g)
- 100 g ham, cut into small cubes
- 100 g mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 200 g cream cheese with herbs
- 100 g blue and white grapes
Place the cake dough with the baking paper on an oven tray (approx. 27 cm Ø) and prick the pastry base firmly with a fork. Arrange the pumpkin, mushrooms and ham on top.
Mix together the white wine and the remaining ingredients including the eggs, season. Pour the sauce over the vegetables.
Bake for approx. 35 mins. on the bottom shelf of an oven preheated to 200°C. Top with the grapes approx. 15 mins. before the end of the cooking time.
- Vegetable Dishes
- 1h 20 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Bake: ca. 50m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 508 Kcal