- a little pepper
- 0.75 tsp. salt
- 1 dl vegetable bouillon
- a little clarified butter
- 2 dl single cream for sauces
- 1.5 tbsp. lemon juice
- 0.5 bunch flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 150 g diced ham
- 500 g mushrooms, cut into 5-mm-thick slices
- 8 slices nut bread
Heat the butter in a frying pan. Fry the diced ham until golden brown, remove. Fry the mushrooms in the same pan, add the lemon juice, half cream and stock, reduce the heat. Simmer, uncovered, over a medium heat for approx. 10 mins. until the sauce is thick and creamy. Add the diced ham, season the sauce.
Place the slices of bread on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
Toast for approx. 6 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 200°C.
Arrange the slices of bread on a platter, pour over the mushroom sauce and garnish with parsley.
- Vegetable Dishes
- 25 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 25m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 521 Kcal