- 8 dl vegetable bouillon
- 1 onion, cut into strips
- 0.5 bunch coriander, broken into pieces
- 500 g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 red chilli, cut into rings
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil or olive oil
- 200 g carrots, cut into slices
- 2 tbsp. curry powder
- 150 g red lentils
Heat the oil in a pan. Sauté the onion, add the cauliflower, carrots and curry and cook briefly. Add the stock, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for approx. 10 mins.
Add the lentils, simmer uncovered for approx. 10 mins., sprinkle with coriander.
- Vegetable Dishes
- 35 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 35m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 229 Kcal