- a little pepper
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 2 aubergines
- 2 spring onions, incl. green parts, greens cut into thin rings
- 0.5 bunch basil, coarsely chopped
- 8 roll, lye rolls (approx. 60 g each), cut through to make a sandwich
- 80 g soft cheese (e.g. Tallegio)
Grill aubergines over/on medium heat (approx. 200°C) for approx. 50 minutes. Grill green onions on all sides approx. 10 minutes with the aubergines, then cut into pieces.
Halve the aubergines, remove the flesh and chop the remainder coarsely. Stir in the basil, the green part of the onions and the Taleggio cheese and season. Fill the pretzel rolls with the aubergine mixture and the onions,
then grill over/on medium heat (approx. 200°C), covered, for approx. 5 minutes.
- Vegetable Dishes
- 1h 10 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 20m + Grill: ca. 50m
- Servings For 4 servings
- Nutrition 221 Kcal