- salt and pepper to taste
- a little pepper
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 1.5 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 dl full cream
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 0.5 organic lemon, cut into slices
- 0.5 dl meat bouillon
- 4 veal cutlets (e.g. flank, approx. 140 g each), beaten flat
- 1 bunch chives, coarsely chopped
Preheat the oven to 60°C, warm the platter and plates. Beat the steaks until slightly flattened and brush with oil. Grill the steaks, in batches, in a hot griddle for approx. 1 min. each side, remove, season, keep the steaks warm.
Pour the stock into the griddle, loosen any bits that have stuck to the bottom of the pan, pour through a sieve into a small pan. Bring to the boil, stirring, then reduce the heat, Puree the cream with the herbs, add to the stock with the lemon, bring to the boil, simmer for approx. 2 mins., season.
- 45 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 45m
- Servings For 4 servings
- Nutrition 294 Kcal