- 2 dl vegetable bouillon
- a little pepper
- 1 tbsp. clarified butter
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 2 dl single cream for sauces
- 3 spring onions, incl. green parts
- 1 tsp. thyme leaves
- 8 toothpicks
- 8 thin veal cutlets (approx. 60 g each)
- 8 tsp. mustard
- 20 g dried morel mushrooms
Coat the steaks with mustard, roll up tightly, secure with toothpicks, season. Soften the morels in water for about 5 mins., remove, wash well, drain and halve.
Fry the Involtini all over in the hot clarified butter for approx. 4 mins. over a medium heat, remove, keep warm.
Chop the spring onions and sauté in the same pan with the morels and thyme for approx. 2 mins. Pour in the stock and cream, simmer for about another 5 mins., season. Return the meat to the pan.
- 25 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 25m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 314 Kcal