- a little pepper
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- a little sea salt
- 50 g grated Parmesan
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 800 g veal rib eye
- 2 tbsp. unsalted, shelled pistachios, finely chopped
- 1 courgette (ca. 200 g), fein gerieben
- 2 piece kitchen twine (je ca. 50 cm)
- 150 g raspberries, etwas zerdrückt
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
Remove the meat from the fridge approx. 1 hr. prior to frying. Place the baking tray in the centre of the oven and preheat the oven to 240°C. Mix the courgettes and salt, steep for approx. 30 mins. in a sieve, then press out all the liquid. Mix the courgettes, garlic, pistachios, cheese and parsley with a fork. Using a sharp knife, make incisions into the sides of the rib eye, stuff with the courgette mixture, tie up and season.
Brown for approx. 10 mins., turn down the heat to 180°C and cook for about another 25 mins. The core temperature of the meat should be around 60 °C.
Combine the raspberries, oil and vinegar and serve with the meat. Scatter with sea salt.
- 1h 30 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 25m + Allow to brew: ca. 30m + Roast in the oven: ca. 35m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 520 Kcal