- 0.25 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 2 tbsp. pine nuts, roasted
- 1 tbsp. coarse-grain mustard
- 0.25 tsp. sugar
- 1 bunch basil, broken into pieces
- 1 onion, cut into thin slices
- 0.5 dl white balsamic vinegar
- 0.75 dl olive oil
- 600 g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 8 veal cutlets à la minute (approx. 80 g each)
Combine the mustard, balsamic and oil, mix well, season. Place the cherry tomatoes, onions and basil in the sauce, mix. Scatter with the pine nuts.
Beat the meat to flatten it, drizzle over, season.
Charcoal/gas/electric grill: season the meat, grill over/on a high heat for approx. 30 seconds each side (approx. 220°C).
- 25 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 25m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 385 Kcal