- 1 dl cream
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1 lime ', rinsed with hot water, dabbed dry
- 2 tsp. wasabi paste
- 2 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 0.5 tbsp. peanut oil
- 125 g mini corn, cut in half lengthways and across
- 1 cm ginger, cut into very thin strips
- 3 slices yellowfin tuna (approx. 150 g each), cut in half and then into 1-cm-thick slices
- 200 g mini mange-tout, cut diagonally in half if necessary
Preparations: Preheat the oven to 60°C, warm 2 platters and plates.
Combine the wasabi with a little cream in a bowl, mix well. Pour in the remaining cream, add the lime zest, season with soy sauce. Cover the wasabi mixture and chill.
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Stir fry the vegetables for approx. 5 mins. Add the ginger, continue stir frying for a moment, season with soy sauce, cover and steep for approx. 3 mins. Keep the vegetables warm on a plate. Wipe out the pan with kitchen paper.
Heat the oil in the same pan. Add the fish pieces and fry all over for about 1 min. Remove the fish, drizzle with soy sauce, cover and keep warm.
Finally, beat the wasabi mixture until frothy and heat in the same frying pan, stirring constantly.
Serve: Plate up the vegetables and fish and drizzle with the wasabi foam.
- 30 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 348 Kcal