- a little pepper
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 clove of garlic
- 0.5 dl vegetable bouillon
- 2 slices toast bread, without crust
- 1 red chilli pepper
- 2 spring onions, incl. green parts
- 400 g frozen calamari, defrosted
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes (ca. 400 g)
- 80 g rucola (rocket)
1. Remove the skin from the body of the squid and finely chop the tentacles. Rinse the squid (inside and out) in cold water, pat dry.
2. Tomato sauce: Finely chop the garlic and sauté in hot olive oil, add the tomatoes, season and simmer for approx. 20 mins. Cover and keep warm.
3. Stuffing: Chop the spring onions into rings and sauté in the oil with the tentacles. De-seed the chilli, finely chop, roughly chop the rocket, add everything and briefly sauté. Soften the bread in the stock, mash with a fork, add and briefly continue to sauté. Season the stuffing and allow to cool a little. Stuff the squid with a spoon with up to 3/4 of the mixture, flatten a little and seal with a toothpick in each. Heat the oil in the same pan, fry the squid all over for approx. 8 mins., serve with the sauce. Serving suggestion: Baguette.
- 55 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 55m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 230 Kcal