- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. peanut oil
- 1 tbsp. apple vinegar
- 1 eggs, whisked
- 3 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 1 pack vegetarian mince (200 g)
- 4 stick lemon grass, cut in half lengthways
- 1.5 tsp. Thailand 7-Spice
- 1 mango (approx. 250 g), cut into pieces
- 4 red chilli 'to garnish
- 0.5 lime 'to garnish
Mix the mince well with the breadcrumbs and egg and season. Add in the finely-chopped lemongrass. Form the mixture into 8 approx. 6 cm long sausages and place on the lemongrass skewers. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the skewers over a medium heat, turning frequently, for approx. 4 mins.
Bake for approx. 5 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 180°C.
Puree the mango and mix in the chilli, lime juice and vinegar. Add salt to taste.
- 30 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 182 Kcal