- a little pepper
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 50 g rucola (rocket)
- 2 clove of garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp. rosemary, finely chopped
- 0.5 tsp. sugar
- 0.5 cube yeast (approx. 20 g), crumbled
- 500 g white flour
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 3.25 dl lukewarm water
- 500 g tomatoes (e.g. ribbed tomatoes), cut into pieces
- 75 g Parmesan
Mix the flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a bowl. Add the rosemary, water and oil, mix and knead to form a soft, smooth dough. Cover and leave to rise at room temperature for approx. 1 hour until double in size.
Mix the tomatoes and remaining ingredients with a little pepper, cover and steep for approx. 30 mins.
Shape: Transfer the dough to an oven tray lined with baking paper, flatten to a thickness of approx. 1 cm. Using your fingertips, press little hollows into the dough. Coat the dough with oil, top with the tomatoes and sprinkle over some Fleur de Sel.
Bake for approx. 30 mins. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 220°C.
Shave the Parmesan on top, mix the rocket with a little oil and scatter over.
- 2h 40 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m + Allow to rise: ca. 60m + Allow to brew: ca. 30m + Bake: ca. 30m
- Servings For 6 people
- Nutrition 461 Kcal