- salt and pepper to taste
- a little pepper
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. coarse-grain mustard
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bunch radish, cut into thin slices
- 8 slices brown bread (ca. 400 g)
- 200 g plain organic cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. mineral water
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 35 g onion sprouts
Toast the slices of bread for approx. 10 mins. on the oven rack in an oven preheated to 180°C (convection), remove and leave to cool a little.
Combine the cream cheese with mineral water, mustard and pepper and spread over the slices of bread.
Slice the eggs, arrange on the bread, top with the radishes and sprouts, season.
Combine the chives with the oil and drizzle over the egg carpaccio.
- 25 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 25m
- Servings For 8 people
- Nutrition 292 Kcal