- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 clove of garlic, cut into thin slices
- 8 dl vegetable bouillon
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 tbsp. butter, soft
- 1 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- 1 onion, cut into thin slices
- 1 celery, (approx. 200 g), cut into cubes
- 1 cauliflower, (approx. 400 g), cut into florets
- 150 g bread (e.g. Pagnol), cut into slices
Heat the butter and sauté the onion, celery and cauliflower for approx. 5 mins. Add the stock, bring to the boil, then simmer for approx. 5 mins. Spread butter on the slices of bread and place on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Top with garlic and parsley, season with salt.
Bake in the centre of an oven preheated to 220°C for approx. 6 mins.
- Soups / Casseroles
- 41 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 35m + Bake: ca. 6m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 206 Kcal