- 1 dl white wine
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 5 dl vegetable bouillon
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 50 g dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 1 dl single cream
- 1 tbsp. thyme leaves
- 250 g mushrooms, cut into small pieces
- 50 g bacon strips, cut into strips
Heat the butter and sauté the onion and mushrooms for approx. 5 mins. Add the wine and stock, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer for approx. 10 mins., puree. Add the cream and tomatoes and gently heat through.
In a frying pan, gently fry the bacon until crispy. Add the pine kernels, fry for another 2 mins. or so, remove and pat dry on kitchen paper. Mix together pine kernels, bacon and thyme and divide onto the mushroom crème.
- Soups / Casseroles
- 30 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 servings
- Nutrition 164 Kcal