- a little pepper
- 0.5 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 6 dl water
- 0.5 bread roll, (approx. 25 g), cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp. concentrated veal stock
- 300 g minced veal
- 0.5 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 4 saffron threads
- 2 tomatoes, peeled, insides removed, cut into strips
- 100 g celery, cut into 1-cm-wide pieces
Mix the bread rolls with the remaining ingredients including sesame, season and knead well. With wet hands, shape into 12 balls.
Bring the saffron to the boil in the water with the veal stock concentrate. Add the meatballs, celeriac and tomatoes to the stock and simmer for about another 10 mins.
- Soups / Casseroles
- 40 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m
- Servings For 2 people
- Nutrition 346 Kcal