- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- a little olive oil
- 2 tbsp. tomato puree
- 2.5 dl water, cold
- a little sherry vinegar
- a little red Tabasco sauce
- 150 g baguettes, cut into 7-mm-thick slices and then diagonally in half
- 150 g goats’ cheese
- 20 g onion sprouts
- 1 cucumber (approx. 400 g), peeled, cut in half lengthways, insides removed, cut into pieces
- 2 red pepper, peeled, cut in half, insides removed, cut into pieces
- 400 g tomatoes on the vine, cut into quarters, insides removed, and then cut into pieces
In a large measuring jug, puree the cucumber and the remaining ingredients including water. Season the soup, cover and leave to chill for approx. 2 hours. Pour the soup into chilled bowls or glasses and drizzle with a little vinegar and olive oil.
Place the slices of bread on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
Toast for approx. 5 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 220°C.
Spread the cream cheese onto the slices of bread and scatter with the sprouts. Serve the goat's cheese breads with the cool summer soup.
- Soups / Casseroles
- 2h 30 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Refrigerate: ca. 120m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 224 Kcal