- a little pepper
- 0.75 tsp. salt
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- a little olive oil
- 0.5 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. thyme leaves
- 250 g hard wheat flour
- 500 g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 0.25 cube yeast, crumbled
- 1.5 dl lukewarm water
- 1 red onion, cut into segments
- 100 g olives, pitted, cut into pieces
- 0.5 tsp. coarse sea salt
- 80 g Gorgonzola cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 mealy potatoes (approx. 150 g), cut into small pieces
- 0.75 dl Nouilly Prat
- 0.75 litre water
Mix the flour and the remaining ingredients including yeast in a bowl. Pour in the water and oil, mix and knead to form a soft, smooth dough. Cover and leave to rise at room temperature for approx. 1 hour until double in size. Roll out the dough on a surface lightly dusted with flour to an oval approx. 1 cm thick, transfer to an oven tray lined with baking paper. Coat the dough with olive oil. Divide the onions, olives and thyme leaves on top, season with salt.
Bake for approx. 25 mins. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 220°C.
Heat the butter in a large pan. Sauté the onion, cauliflower and potatoes over a medium heat for approx. 3 mins. Pour in the Noilly Prat and water, bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for approx. 25 mins. until soft, puree, season. Divide the Gorgonzola into deep bowls or soup cups and pour the soup over.
- Soups / Casseroles
- 2h 15 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 50m + Allow to rise: ca. 60m + Bake: ca. 25m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 495 Kcal