- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. crème fraîche
- 5 dl vegetable bouillon
- salt to taste
- 0.5 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 organic orange, use a little grated zest and all of the juice
- 300 g carrots, cut into pieces
Heat the butter, sauté the shallot, add the carrot and sauté, season.
Add the orange peel, pour in the orange juice and stock. Cover and simmer for approx. 25 mins. until soft. Add the sugar, puree, season. Serve the carrot soup in warmed soup bowls. Top with crème fraîche.
- Soups / Casseroles
- 45 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 45m
- Servings For 2 people
- Nutrition 184 Kcal