- oil to fry
- a little pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 0.25 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1.25 tsp. salt
- 1 kg pumpkin (e.g. butternut), cut into 2-cm cubes
- 0.25 tsp. spice mixture for Birnbrot (bread with dried pear filling)
- 4 scallops without roe (MSC)
- 2 slices pumpernickel bread (approx. 100 g), cut in half
Mix the pumpkin and remaining ingredients with a little pepper on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
Bake for approx. 15 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 220°C. Drizzle over the balsamic.
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Reduce the heat, fry the scallops for approx. 2 mins. on each side over a medium heat. Serve with the pumpernickel.
- Shellfish / Seafood
- 45 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 45m
- Servings For 4 servings
- Nutrition 243 Kcal