- a little pepper
- 0.5 tsp. sea salt
- 1 organic lemon, use grated zest and 3 tbsp of juice
- 400 g frozen calamari rings (MSC), aufgetaut, abgetropft
- 1 clove of garlic, coarsely chopped
- olive oil to fry
- 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 50 g pitted green olives, cut in half
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 red chilli pepper, insides removed, cut into strips
Pat the calamari dry with kitchen paper. Heat the oil in a frying pan, fry the calamari for approx. 4 mins. Remove the pan from the heat.
Mix the lemon zest and all the remaining ingredients into the calamari.
- Shellfish / Seafood
- 45 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 45m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 169 Kcal