- 1 lime, rinsed with hot water, dabbed dry, cut into segments
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 red chilli pepper, insides removed, finely chopped
- 0.75 salt
- 1 tsp. dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 bunch peppermint, finely chopped
- 12 organic peeled raw prawns (approx. 450 g), insides removed
Mix together the lime juice and remaining ingredients with the chilli. Halve the marinade, stir the sugar into one half and set aside as the sauce. Coat the prawns with the rest of the seasoned mixture, salt.
Grill over/on a medium heat (approx. 200°C) on both sides for approx. 2 mins. each side.
- Shellfish / Seafood
- 20 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 20m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 189 Kcal