- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 300 g goats’ cheese, cut into 5-cm-thick slices
- 1 clove of garlic, squeezed
- herbs e.g. sage, rosemary, thyme
- black peppercorns
- 1 puff pastry, rolled into a rectangle, 320 g
- 4 cooked beets, peeled
- 12 slices Bündner Rohschinken (air-dried ham)
- 120 g endive, finely chopped
The day before: cover and marinate the cheese slices with the garlic, herbs, peppercorns and olive oil in the fridge for approx. 24 hrs.
Cut out 4 circles each approx. 10 cm Ø from the puff pastry. Place onto an oven tray lined with baking paper. Very finely slice the beetroot. Stack in layers with folded cured ham on top of the puff pastry rounds. Fix each stack in place with a long skewer. Shortly before serving, bake for 15-20 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 180°C.
Mix the endive with the salad dressing. Divide onto the plates, with the aid of a cutter. Place the warm tartlet in the middle. Arrange the cheese alongside. Garnish the dish with a few drops of olive oil and balsamic vinegar as well as a little cheese.
- 24h 40 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 20m + Marinate: ca. 1440m + Bake: ca. 20m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 799 Kcal