- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. coarse-grain mustard
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 dill pickles, cut into small cubes
- 2 cervelat sausage, cut into cubes
- 100 g medium aged Gruyère cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp. herbal vinegar
- 1 tbsp. cold-pressed olive oil
- 0.5 dl vegetable bouillon
- 160 g leaf of head lettuce
Put the onions, gherkin, cervelat sausages and Gruyère into a bowl. Add the mustard and remaining ingredients up to and including the parley, then season and mix.
Arrange the sausage & cheese mixture and lettuce together.
- 30 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 272 Kcal