- salt and pepper to taste
- 0.25 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- saltwater, boiling
- 3 tbsp. rapeseed oil
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bunch dill
- 2 tsp. coarse-grain mustard
- 2 spring onions, incl. green parts
- 600 g baby potatoes (oder kleine Frühkartoffeln)
- 150 g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 120 g Schottischer Junglachs
- 3 tbsp. Aceto balsamico bianco dolce
- 0.5 dl fat-free vegetable bouillon
- 150 g low-fat quark
Boil the potatoes in salted water for approx. 20 min. until they are done, allow to cool a little, cut into halves or thirds depending on size.
Cut the onions into rings. Wash the cucumber, cut into slices with the skin still on, halve the tomatoes, cut the salmon into strips. Mix everything with the potatoes in a large bowl.
For the dressing, stir together the balsamic, oil and stock, season. Finely chop the dill, set 2 tbsp aside for the quark, add the rest to the dressing. Mix the salad into the dressing.
Season the quark, stir in the remaining dill and serve with the potato salad.
- 40 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 309 Kcal