- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. red port
- 250 g puff pastry
- 3 pears (e.g. Louise Bonne of Jersey), cut into 2-mm-thick slices
- pinch salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- a little white flour to form into a roll
- 150 g Gorgonzola cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1.5 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 100 g lollo lettuce, cut into pieces
Mix the pears with the port, season with salt. Leave to stand for approx. 5 mins. until the port has been fully absorbed. Sprinkle a little flour on the work surface and roll out the dough to a square of approx. 30 x 30 cm, cut the dough into 8 squares. Place the pieces of dough on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Make diagonal cuts along the edges at intervals of approx. 1 cm. Place the pears on the dough sections and lay the Gorgonzola on top.
Bake for approx. 20 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 200°C. Remove the pastries and season.
For the dressing, stir together the vinegar and oil, season. Arrange the salad on plates and drizzle over the dressing. Serve the salad to accompany the pastries.
- 50 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 20m + Bake: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 503 Kcal