- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground cardamom
- 3 tbsp. water
- 100 g white flour
- to taste salt and pepper to taste
- 0.5 tbsp. coarse-grain mustard
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 40 g butter, cut into pieces, cold
- 1 organic lemon, nur 1/2 abgeriebene Schale
- 1 tbsp. condimento balsamico ai fichi (balsamic vinegar condiment with figs)
- 4 clementines, filleted
- 110 g lambs’ lettuce
- 50 g dried figs, cut into pieces
- 75 g Parmesan, finely sliced
Mix the flour and remaining ingredients including lemon zest in a bowl. Rub the butter in by hand until an even, crumbly mixture forms. Add the water, and mix quickly to create a soft dough. Flatten the dough, cover and leave to chill for approx. 30 mins.
Divide the dough into 8 portions and shape them into rolls. Individually roll out each roll, on a little flour between 2 sheets of baking paper, to a paper-thin oval shape. Carefully place the ovals on two sheets of baking paper, drawing one sheet over the back of the oven tray.
Bake: for 7-8 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 200°C. Remove from the oven, cool on a cooling rack. Repeat the process.
For the dressing, mix the mustard with the remaining ingredients and a little pepper in a bowl. Shortly before serving, combine the figs, clementines and nut salad with the salad dressing and arrange on plates. Scatter over the Parmesan. Serve the crackers separately as an accompaniment.
- 1h 8 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Refrigerate: ca. 30m + Bake: ca. 8m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 393 Kcal