- salt and pepper to taste
- a little pepper
- 1 dl white wine
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 dl red wine
- 0.5 tbsp. olive oil
- 0.5 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. acacia honey
- 1 tbsp. thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 300 g risotto rice (e.g. Carnaroli)
- 1 litre meat bouillon hot
- 1 red onion, cut into quarters lengthways and then into thin strips
- 250 g red chicory, cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- thyme to garnish
- 2 Luganighe sausage (approx. 140 g each)
Heat the oil, sauté the onion, add the rice and sauté until translucent, stirring occasionally. Add the wine and reduce almost completely. Add the stock, stirring frequently, ensuring that the rice is covered with a small amount of liquid at all times. Simmer for approx. 20 mins. until the rice is creamy and al dente. Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the butter, season with salt.
Heat the butter and sweat the onion. Add the honey and briefly continue to sauté. Pour in the wine, bring to the boil and reduce to half the amount. Add the cicorino and thyme, season. Stir in the vinegar, simmer the cicorino over a medium heat for around 10 mins.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry sausages all over, over a medium heat, for approx. 10 mins. Remove the pan from the heat, pour in the wine, cover and allow to steep for approx. 5 mins.
- Rice and Potato Dishes
- 40 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 606 Kcal