- a little pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 2 tbsp. sour single cream
- 0.5 tbsp. clarified butter
- 0.5 tbsp. thyme leaves
- 1.25 tsp. salt
- 7 dl water hot
- 500 g mixed mushrooms (e.g. button, chanterelle), cut in half or into quarters, depending on size
- 3 spring onions, incl. green parts, cut into rings, 2 tbsp of greens set aside
- 1 tsp. sage, finely chopped
- 0.75 tsp. mustard
- 2.5 dl Suure Moscht (apple cider)
- 1 tbsp. single cream
- 300 g risotto rice (E.g. S.Andrea)
- 1 red-skinned apple, unpeeled, coarsely grated
Heat the clarified butter, fry the mushrooms in batches for approx. 4 mins. each batch, remove. Add a little clarified butter if necessary. Fry the onion and garlic for about 1 min., return the mushrooms to the pan, stir in the herbs and mustard. Pour in the fruit juice, bring to the boil, then gently simmer for approx. 10 mins. Stir in the sour half cream, season.
Heat the butter and sauté the onion. Add the rice, steam while stirring until translucent. Pour in half the fruit juice and reduce completely. Pour in the rest of the juice and again reduce completely. Add the apple, mix. Salt the water and gradually add, stirring frequently, so that the rice is always just covered with liquid, simmer for about 25 mins. until the rice is creamy and al dente. Stir in the sour half cream.
Plate up the mushroom ragout with the apple & wine risotto, scatter over the reserved green part of the spring onions.
- Rice and Potato Dishes
- 40 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 451 Kcal