- 0.25 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 2 tbsp. peanut oil
- 2 tbsp. thyme leaves
- 200 g sour single cream
- 1 garlic, cut across in half
- 4 sweet potatoes, unpeeled (approx. 200 g each)
- 5 piece aluminium foil
- 750 g organic unpeeled raw prawns
- 100 g chorizo sausage, cut into thin slices
Individually wrap the sweet potatoes and garlic in foil.
Gas/electric grill: grill the garlic and sweet potatoes on a hotplate over a medium heat for approx. 50 mins. Mix the prawns with the oil and thyme and grill on the barbecue grill on both sides for approx. 2 mins. each side. Place the chorizo on top of the prawns, heat for about 30 seconds. Press the cloves of garlic into a bowl, crush with a fork, stir in the sour half cream, season. Cut into the potatoes, top with the sauce and serve with the prawns and chorizo.
- Rice and Potato Dishes
- 1h 20 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 20m + Grill: ca. 60m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 443 Kcal