- 1 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 40 g butter, soft
- 40 g mixed seeds
- 4 tbsp. herbs (parsley, thyme), finely chopped
- 4 Nordstar cod fillets (ca. 700 g)
- 0.5 tbsp. mild mustard
- 1 tsp. mild paprika powder
- 800 g waxy potatoes, cut into segments
- 2 tbsp. oil to fry
To make the crust, mix the butter, seed mix, shallot and herbs, season.
Place the cod fillets on an oven tray lined with baking paper, season with salt. Coat the fish with a little mustard. Top with the seed & herb mix, pressing down lightly.
Mix the butter, seeds, shallot and herbs, season. Spread the mixture over the fish fillets.
Mix the potatoes, oil, paprika and salt in a bowl. Add the potatoes and mix together. Transfer the potatoes to a second oven tray lined with baking paper.
Bake the potatoes and fish for approx. 25 mins. in an oven preheated to 180°C (convection oven).
- Rice and Potato Dishes
- 50 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 25m + Bake: ca. 25m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 424 Kcal