- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. raw sugar
- 1 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 50 g shelled ground almonds
- 0.5 tsp. Bourbon vanilla powder
- 1 whole chicken (ca. 1 1/2 kg)
- 3 spring onions, incl. green parts, cut into rings
- 2 tbsp. sambal oelek
- 2 tbsp. olive paste (black)
- 600 g sweet potatoes, cut into pieces
- 300 g mange-tout
Rinse the chicken (inside and out) in cold water, pat dry. Combine the almonds, spring onions and half the sugar snap peas with sambal. Season with salt. Stuff the chicken with the mixture. Distribute the olive tapenade beneath the skin and place in a frying pan.
Mix the potatoes and remaining sugar snap peas with oil, sugar, vanilla and salt and distribute alongside the chicken.
Roast for approx. 1 1/2 hrs. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 180°C.
The chicken is cooked when the juices run clear when pricked in the thigh.
- 2h 15 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 45m + Bake: ca. 90m
- Servings For 4 servings
- Nutrition 658 Kcal