- 2.5 dl single cream
- 150 g butter, cut into cubes
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 0.5 stick vanilla pod, scooped out
- 4 chicken breasts, streaks of fat removed, cut into strips
- 2.2 dl vegetable bouillon
- some kaffir lime leaves for garnish
- 1 stick lemon grass, crushed
- 200 g couscous
- 0.5 mango cut into very small cubes
For the poulard, heat the half cream and add the diced butter, stirring constantly. Season with salt and vanilla. Add the chicken strips and leave to combine (poach) for 3-4 mins.
For the couscous, add the lemongrass and Kaffir lime leaves to the stock and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and leave to steep for half an hour. Reheat and remove the lemongrass and Kaffir lime leaves. Pour the liquid over the couscous, cover and set aside for about 20 mins. Stir in the diced mango before serving. Decorate with Kaffir lime leaves, vanilla pods and a few strips of mango.
- 30 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 0 Kcal