- oil to fry
- a little pepper
- 0.75 tsp. salt
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 0.5 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 4 mozzarella sticks
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts (approx. 120 g each)
- 1 orange, use only the juice (approx. 100 ml)
- 600 g carrots, cut into 2-mm-thick slices
Heat the oil in a wide-bottomed pan, sauté the onions, add the carrots and continue to sauté. Pour in the orange juice, cover and simmer for approx. 20 mins. until soft, season.
Cut a pocket approx. 4cm wide lengthways in the chicken breasts. Coat the mozzarella sticks in parsley and stuff the chicken breasts. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, reduce the heat. Fry the chicken breasts for approx. 7 mins. on each side, season.
- 45 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 45m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 297 Kcal