- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 eggs, whisked
- 1 tbsp. rapeseed oil
- 1 dl apple vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey mustard
- 8 chicories, cut in half lengthways and then into 5-mm-wide strips
- 1 red onion, cut into rings
- 2 bunch radish (approx. 200 g), cut into segments
- 200 g sweetened puffed spelt
- 4 chicken legs (approx. 180 g each), skinless
Combine the vinegar, mustard and oil, season. Mix the chicory, onions and radish with the salad dressing.
Coat them in batches in the egg then in the spelt pops, firmly pressing on the crumb coating. Arrange the chicken on an oven tray lined with baking paper and drizzle over the oil.
Bake for approx. 35 mins. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 180°C.
- 1h 15 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m + Bake: ca. 35m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 946 Kcal