- salt and pepper to taste
- clarified butter
- 4 medallions of pork fillet, approx. 60 g each
- 1 tbsp. Calvados apple brandy
- 1 sour apples, peeled, cut into thin slices
- 8 slices Fine Food Poitrine d'oie fumée (smoked goose breast), 4 cut into strips
Season the medaillons with salt and pepper. Brown for approx. 2 mins. each side in the hot clarified butter, remove and leave to cool. Briefly fry the apple in the clarified butter. Add the Calvados and goose breast in strips, mix and place in an ovenproof dish. Top with the medaillons. Coat the surface with mustard, top with the remaining goose breast (without fat if desired).
Cook for approx. 20 mins. in the centre of the oven at 180º C (fan oven 160º C).
- 50 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Roast in the oven: ca. 20m
- Servings For 2 people
- Nutrition 0 Kcal