- 0.25 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 250 g low-fat quark
- 1 tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 8 waxy potatoes boiled in their skins, approx. 100 g each, freshly boiled
- 16 Cipollata sausage
- 32 toothpicks
- a little stuffed olives, cut into thin slices
- a little cloves
- 1 horn pepper, Pro Specie Rara, cut into rings, insides removed
- 4 bay leaves, cut across in half
- 60 g cress
- 1 dl ketchup
- 3 tbsp. chives, finely chopped
Peel the potatoes. Place 1 cipollata half on each toothpick, face down. Place 4 on the end of each potato as legs/feet, so that the potatoes are able to 'stand'. Using cloves, stick the olive slices into the potatoes to form 'eyes'. Place 1 horn chilli ring on the head end of each potato. For the tongue, cut into the potatoes with a knife and insert 1/2 a bay leaf into each incision. Place the potatoes on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
Bake for approx. 15 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 200°C. Remove the potatoes, arrange on plates, garnish with cress.
Combine the quark and ketchup. Stir in the tomatoes and chives, season. Serve the sauce with the warm potatoes.
- 50 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 35m + Bake: ca. 15m
- Servings For 8 pieces
- Nutrition 195 Kcal