- 1 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. oregano, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. peanut oil
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. coarse-grain mustard
- 1 tbsp. sage, finely chopped
- 1 organic lemon, use grated zest only
- 40 g butter, soft
- 3 tbsp. white wine
- 1 kg white asparagus, peeled, cut in half diagonally
- 1 tbsp. flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 4 pork chops (approx. 160 g each)
- 4 piece aluminium foil (approx. 25 cm each)
Heat up the butter in a wide-bottomed pan. Sauté the asparagus for approx. 2 mins. Add the lemon zest, add the wine, bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, simmer the asparagus, covered, for approx. 10 mins. over a medium heat until almost soft, season.
To make the herb mixture, combine the butter with the remaining ingredients and a little pepper, set aside. Combine the oil, paprika and salt and coat the cutlets with the mixture.
Charcoal/gas/electric grill: Grill the cutlets for approx. 3 mins. on each side over/on a medium heat. Place each cutlet on a sheet of foil. Spread with the herb mixture. Fold the foil over each piece of meat to form a parcel. Finish grilling the cutlets for approx. 3 mins.
- 39 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Grill: ca. 9m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 397 Kcal