- 1.5 tbsp. olive oil
- 0.5 tsp. sea salt
- 1 organic lemon, use grated zest only
- 30 g light sultanas, coarsely chopped
- 30 g hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 30 g cress, coarsely chopped
- 4 pork chops (approx. 220 g each)
Mix the nuts and remaining ingredients including cress. Coat the cutlets with oil.
Charcoal/gas/electric grill: Grill the cutlets over/on a medium heat (approx. 200°C) for approx. 5 mins. each side. Divide the cress & nut mixture onto the cutlets, season with salt.
- 30 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 20m + Grill: ca. 10m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 399 Kcal