- salt and pepper to taste
- 0.75 tsp. salt
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. coarse-grain mustard
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 0.5 tsp. paprika
- 3 tomatoes, insides removed, cut into small cubes
- 2 tbsp. oregano leaves, coarsely chopped
- 4 pork chops (approx. 200 g each)
- 2.5 tbsp. capers, rinsed with cold water, drained
- 10 black olives, cut into strips
Combine the mustard with the remaining ingredients and a little paprika. Coat the cutlets with the mixture, cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for about 2 hours. Remove the meat from the fridge approx. 30 mins. prior to cooking. Scrape off the marinade and set aside. Salt the meat.
Gas/charcoal grill: Grill the cutlets over/on a high heat for approx. 3 mins. each side. Coat with the reserved marinade. Then finish grilling over/on a medium heat for approx. 2 mins. each side.
Griddle: coat an uncoated griddle with a little oil, heat up and reduce the heat. Grill the cutlets over a medium heat for approx. 2 mins. each side, coat with the reserved marinade, finish grilling for approx. 3 mins. each side.
Mix the balsamic vinegar and remaining ingredients with the oregano and steep for approx. 30 mins., season.
- 3h 10 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Marinate: ca. 120m + Allow to brew: ca. 30m + Grill: ca. 10m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 480 Kcal