- a little pepper
- 1.5 tsp. salt
- 100 g day-old wheat-rye bread, broken into pieces
- 600 g minced meat (beef and pork)
- 1 tbsp. coarse-grain mustard
- 1 dl full-cream milk
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 60 g strongly-flavoured Gruyère, cut into 4 pieces
- 4 slices ham
- 30 g green chilli, mild, in vinegar, drained, coarsely chopped
Soak the bread briefly in the milk, then mix. Add the mince and the ingredients up to and including the pepper, knead well by hand until the ingredients have combined to form a compact mass. Divide the mixture into 4 portions and, with wet hands, shape into balls.
Arrange the cheese and the green chilli peppers on the ham slices, wrap the ham around. Press down onto the raw burgers with your thumbs to make a cavity, put the ham wraps into these cavities, then close the cavities and flatten a little.
Grill the burgers covered for approx. 7 mins. on each side over a medium heat (approx. 200°C).
- 50 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 50m
- Servings For 4 servings
- Nutrition 466 Kcal