- 1 tsp. salt
- a little pepper
- 1 dl white wine
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 5 dl water
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 200 g frozen peeled chestnuts, slightly defrosted
- 250 g leek, cut into thin strips, some of the greens set aside
- 60 g ham cut into slices and then into thin strips
- 1 dl full cream whipped until virtually stiff
Heat the oil, sauté the chestnuts and leek for approx. 4 mins., pour in the wine and reduce to half the amount. Pour in the water, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for approx 15 mins. until soft. Purée the soup, season.
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, gently fry the ham until crispy, add the reserved leek and maple syrup and continue to sauté for approx. 3 mins. Arrange the crispy ham mixture with the cream on the chestnut & leek crème.
- 40 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 40m
- Servings For 1 people
- Nutrition 275 Kcal