- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. water
- 0.5 tbsp. icing sugar
- g hard wheat flour zum Bestäuben
- 0.25 cube yeast (ca. 10 g), zerbröckelt
- 100 g frozen peeled chestnuts, aufgetaut, grob gehackt
- 100 g bacon strips, in Streifen,
- 1 dl lukewarm water
Mix the flour, salt and yeast in a bowl. Add the chestnuts, oil and water, mix and knead into a soft, smooth dough. Cover and leave to rise at room temperature for approx. 1 3/4 hrs. until double in size.
With floured hands, divide the dough into 6 evenly-sized pieces and shape into oval bread rolls. Place onto an oven tray lined with baking paper. Combine the water and icing sugar, coat the bread rolls with the mixture and leave to rise again for approx. 15 mins. Dust the bread rolls with a little flour and, using a knife, make several incisions crossways, approx. 5 mm deep.
Bake for approx. 25 mins. in the lower half of an oven preheated to 200°C.
- 2h 40 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m + Allow to rise: ca. 105m + Bake: ca. 25m
- Servings For 6 Stück
- Nutrition 244 Kcal