- oil to fry
- 0.5 tsp. salt
- 1 dl vegetable bouillon
- 1 dl apple juice
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 0.5 red cabbage, finely sliced (approx. 300 g)
- 1 cauliflower (approx. 500 g), cut into small florets
- 400 g frozen peeled chestnuts, slightly defrosted
- 1 broccoli (approx. 350 g), cut into small florets
- 200 g strongly-flavoured Gruyère, coarsely grated
- 8 very thin pork cutlets organic (approx. 500 g each)
Combine the apple juice with the clove powder, steep the red cabbage in it for approx. 1 hour and transfer to the prepared tin. Top with the chestnuts, cauliflower and broccoli. Pour over the stock and scatter over the cheese.
Bake for approx. 45 mins. in the centre of an oven preheated to 200°C.
Heat the oil in a frying pan. Fry the meat in batches for approx. 1 min. on each side, season.
- 2h 20 Preparation/cooking time: ca. 35m + Bake: ca. 45m + Allow to brew: ca. 60m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 626 Kcal