- 2 dl vegetable bouillon
- 100 g sour single cream
- a little clarified butter
- 2 pinches salt
- 4 cervelat sausage, peeled, cut in half lengthways and then into 1-cm-thick slices
- 3 onion (approx. 70 g each), cut into quarters
- 1 kg waxy potatoes, cut into 2-cm cubes
- a little paprika
Heat the clarified butter in a frying pan. Fry the Cervelat slices until golden brown. Reduce the heat. Add the onions, potatoes and paprika and sauté for approx. 3 mins. Pour in the stock, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for approx. 20 mins. until the potatoes are soft, season with salt.
Plate up the goulash, season the half cream with salt, pour over and sprinkle with paprika.
- 30 mins Preparation/cooking time: ca. 30m
- Servings For 4 people
- Nutrition 621 Kcal